Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Travel Journal: Movie Magic at Universal Studios – Feb 2012









Last month, my family and I went to the Universal Studios, Singapore (USS). USS has many themed zones based on famous movies like Shrek, Madagascar, Jurassic Park and many more. My favourite is the ‘Far, Far Away’ zone which has a huge castle like the kingdom in Shrek the movie. My brother’s favourite is the Jurassic Park. We had so much fun taking photos with the famous characters like Puss in Boots, King Julien, Alex the Lion and many others. I also love the ‘Hollywood Dream Parade’ where all the movie characters parade on beautiful floaties before the park closes for the day.

By: Kay Irdeena Kamarul Zaki (2 Bestari)
27 March 2012


5 comments:

I have been to Universal Studios recently, too! That is where I met Elmo! =)

I wish I could bring Puss in Boots home, but he didn't want to follow me :(

Thank you Sir for your encouragement for us to write on this blog.

Thank you so much Kay for the write up.. It is really good to see a lot people participating in this blog! Elmo really loves our school and he came all the way from Japan! =) By the way, I heard the Science teachers are planning to bring another creature to the school! I wonder who will that be.. ;)

oh,i din't go there yet. please tell the story of not a box one time again. i love the rabbit!! :)

There is a sequel to the story, Alia! I will try and look for the new book if it is already in stores. Maybe we can listen to the story in class =)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More