Friday, October 30, 2020

It's a spooky book!

 I like old books. Sometimes, they contain wisdom that we do not have nowadays. I found this particular book at a store. Coincidentally, it is halloween so I'm interested to share with you this spooky book.


Any ideas for Halloween? Then, this book is for you! There are many guides and tutorials that aren't suitable to well... adults! However, I just keep the secrets with me. I will reveal this one particular instruction that you might be familiar with:


 This is a mobile sculpture or in Bahasa Melayu, 'Arca Mobail'. However, instead of hanging butterflies and boats, why not we hang bats instead? Who knows maybe even Batman will be interested to attend to your party! Can you make your own bat mobile? To the Bat mobile!

Bat Mobile, an interactive worksheet by fayadh
liveworksheets.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More