Sunday, July 4, 2021

My home

 In this lesson, we will:

1) Learn about adjectives

2) Make sentences with guidance.



Previously, we got to know about Sue's house. This time, we are going to write about our own home. We will write sentences in a paragraph.

Now, look at the sentences here. Which of these two gives you more information about the house?

1. I live in a house.

2. I live in a pink house.

The answer is number 2. We know that the colour of the house is pink. Pink is an adjective.

We use adjective to describe a noun. Example of adjectives are colour and size.

1.  That is a big mirror.

2. The yellow dress is mine.


Now, back to our sentences. We also use prepositions to make the sentence more informative. For example:

1. I live in a pink house next to the river.

2. My Nike shoes are in  the box.

Let's try and make sentences. Then, write about your home.


My home, an interactive worksheet by fayadh
liveworksheets.com


Example of a paragraph (click on the picture to make it bigger):



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More