Thursday, August 26, 2021

Your Favourite Food

We will:

1. Write about favourite food with guidance.

2. Use commas correctly, if necessary.




What's your favourite food? We are going to write it down in your book.

When you want to write the sentences, you can use this as a guide:

 there is...

 there are...

 on my (food)... → for example, on my pizza...    

 in my (food)...  → for example, in my salad

 It's (tasty, delicious, amazing)

*Use commas when you have more than two items on your food (for example: onions, peppers and garlic)


Let's try. Look at this example:

 I like pasta. It's my favourite food. There isn't any garlic and parsley on my pasta. There aren't any onions. There's some cheese, some peppers and some tomatoes. It's tasty!



Can you write like this? Using your essay book, write about your favourite food. Then, draw your food!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More