Sunday, October 3, 2021

My diary.

We will: 

1. Write a diary entry.
 2. Answer questions using past tense.

 


Have you written a diary before? What is a diary? A diary is a place where you write about your experience, your thoughts and even your emotions. Well, you can actually write anything in your diary!

For this lesson, let's try and write a simple diary entry. You may want to use these questions to help you write your diary:

1. Where were you?

2.Who were you with?

3. What was there?

4. How was it?


Let's try to answer the questions one by one. We use past tense because it has happened in the past.

1. Where were you? Last night, I was at my cousin's house.

2. Who were you with? I was with my cousins, uncle and aunt.

3. What was there? There were many food.

4. How was it? It was delicious!


Now, let's try and write without the numbers:

Last night, I was at my cousin's house. I was with my cousins, uncle and aunt. There were many food. It was delicious!



We are going to practice to make a diary entry. Type on the worksheet below. Then, you may copy it in your own exercise book. You can also use cursive writing. Good luck!
Diary Entry, an interactive worksheet by fayadh
liveworksheets.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More